Skinpress Rss

Sep 27, 2013

Why I Choose Blogger

0

I searched the Internet to read the different features of the following blogging software:
  • Apache Roller
  • Blog CFC
  • Blogger
  • Blogster
  • Biosxom
  • Buddy Press
  • Chyrp
  • Croogo
  • Dotclear
  • Dreamwith
  • Drupal
  • Easy Blog
  • Elgg
  • Geeklog
  • Greymatter
  • Habari
  • Injader
  • Joomla
  • LifeType
  • LiveJournal
  • LoudBlog
  • MacJournal
  • Mango Blog
  • Mars Edit
  • Movable Type
  • Nucleus CMS
  • Odiogo
  • OverBlog
  • PivotX
  • PixelPost
  • QuickBlog
  • sBlog
  • Serendipity
  • StupidFilter
  • Sweetcom
  • Thingamablog
  • TypePad
  • Typo3
  • uCoz
  • WordPress
  • Yahoo360°


I noticed that a majority of blog owners used WordPress blogging software. WordPress has a PAID version (where ads can be inserted in blog articles) and FREE version (no ads can be placed in blog pages).

For the main purpose of generating income with no monthly fees, I prefer the Blogger software (owned by Google) for the following reasons:
  • Insert any Google and non-Google ads without paying monthly hosting fees. I can easily place up to three (3) Google ads in each of my blog article and any number of ads from other websites like Amazon, GoDaddy, Blue Host, Commission Junction, and many others to monetize my blog for free.
  • More exposure to more devices. All Blogger blogs, with dynamic view templates, are automatically searched and displayed in all desktops, laptops, and mobile devices with Internet connection. The more devices, the more chances that ads can be clicked by people, thus increasing my income. Non-Blogger blogs are not automatically displayed in mobile devices, thus limiting their exposure to computers only.
  • Optimize the search capability of Blogger blogs. With my Blogger user ID and password, I can use the Google Webmaster Tool that automatically analyzes and evaluates the effectiveness of my Google ads in terms of ad sizes, colors, and placement in all my blog articles. Google will also advice me on how to optimize the search effectiveness of my blog in terms of keywords density, original article contents, linking, commenting, and others. If I can improve the SEO of my blog, the more people can see my blog and more chances that my readers will click on my ads.
  • More blog language translations. Blogger blogs can be translated to about 41 languages such as Arabic, Bengali, Indonesia, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian, Oriya, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese. Nepali, Farashi. As such, more people can read my blog and click on my ads.
  • Blogger provides support through its online discussion forum. I can visit the forum and browse some of the solutions to my blog problems like how to maximize blog income and improve the searchability of my blog. If there are no solutions, I can submit my questions to the discussion forum and Blogger users can give me the answers. The discussion forum is being monitored by Google staff to see to it that information is correct and does not violate the Google policies.


I know that there are some disadvantages in using Blogger software. For now, I can use the software and pay no monthly hosting and annual domain name registration fees. Anyway, I can make changes to my Blogger blog later on.

If you have some ideas on the pros and cons in using Blogger software, please leave me some notes below. Thank you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment