Skinpress Rss

Oct 2, 2013

Free One Dollar Just to Visit Website

0

Yes, you read it right. Just visit the website and you will receive a one dollar discount when you purchase food from Del Taco.

I visited Del Taco fast food near my home and ordered a combo meal consisting of two chicken soft tacos, small French fries, and small soft drink for $4.99 plus a sales tax of 8.1%, for a total of US$5.39. While waiting for my order, which took about 10 minutes or so, I read the Del Taco receipt. There was an offer which said the following:

FREE DEL TACO FOOD
Tell us about your visit and receive your CHOICE OF ONE of the following on your next visit to THIS Del Taco:

FREE GRILLED CHICKEN TACO (#102) with any purchase of $3 or more
OR
FREE ½ lb BEAN & CHEESE BURRITO (#103) with any purchase of $3 or more
OR
$1 OFF any purchase of $3 or more (#104)

2 EASY STEPS
Visit myvisit.deltaco.com within 72 hours and enter the following code: 362 280 000 120 011
Take the quick survey and write the validation code below:
____________________



I was curious about the above offer. So, I visited the www.myvisit.deltaco.com within 72 hours from my dine-in Del Taco purchase. The following questions were asked in the survey:
  • On this visit, did you dine-in, drive-thru, or go inside and place your order to-go?
  • Was this either your first visit to Del Taco, or your first visit in 6 months or more?
  • In the past 30 days, how frequently have you visited this Del Taco location?
  • In the past 30 days, how many times have you visited ANY fast food restaurant?
  • Overall, how satisfied were you with this visit to Del Taco?
  • How satisfied were you with the value you received for the money you paid?
  • How satisfied were you with the price competitiveness of your purchase?
  • Overall, how satisfied were you with your service experience during your visit?
  • Was your order correct?

After answering the survey questions, the following message and instructions were displayed on the web page:

Thank you for your feedback.
Please write the validation code in the space provided in your receipt and bring it with you for the next visit to this Del Taco restaurant:
021377910

So I copied the numbers 021377910 into my Del Taco receipt. There is a 60-day expiration date from the date of the receipt. That means, I can go to the same Del Taco location in about one week, two or three weeks, or even in 55 days and use the validation code to get discount for my next Del Taco order.

The visit to the Del Taco website to answer the survey did not ask for my personal information nor my email address. And I was happy for that because Del Taco is not gathering personal information.

If I order a Del Taco food for $3 and give my validation code, I will be given a one dollar ($1) discount, thus I will just pay $2 plus sales tax. A $1 discount from $3 purchase represents a 33% discount. You can imagine if you are three in the family that have different validation codes and receive a combine of $3 discounts.

So, if you purchase fast food from Del Taco, do not throw away the receipts. Visit the Del Taco website, answer the survey, receive a validation code, and you will receive discounts from your Del Taco purchases.

Happy Eating!

0 comments:

Post a Comment