Skinpress Rss

Sep 26, 2013

Why I Created MakeMoney7 Blog

0


I created this blog when my money was dwindling little by little. Although I have a part-time job, my monthly take-home pay leaves only a few savings which I deposit in my savings account.

I searched the Internet for some information on how to earn additional income. I have read that some bloggers made some money in maintaining their blogs on a part-time basis. Some bloggers were working full-time on their blogs and earning substantial income.


After giving thoughts on blogging for one week, I decided to start my own blog for the following reasons:
  • To earn some money. By creating relevant blog articles, I may earn some money by putting some ads in all my articles. I know from the beginning that it will take about 6 months, one year, or more to generate income from ads. I strongly believe that I will be getting to the point in time that I will realize some money through blogging. I am hoping that 5 years from now, I will also be a full-time blogger and earning more money than my present part-time job.
  • To spend my idle time to become productive. Since I spent a lot of time in front of my TV, I asked myself: why don't I create a blog and discuss my thoughts and ideas about my own personal and business experience related to money and other financial matters. By doing so, I may be able to help my blog readers and they, in turn, may give me some financial and moral advice.
  • To “exercise” my brain and mind. I have read some medical articles that we should “exercise” our brain by solving some puzzles, reading books, socializing with other people, etc. to avoid dementia or Alzheimer disease. If I will be writing blog articles, I will be forced to read written materials, think of proper words to impart my ideas to my blog readers, and at the same time to socialize with my blog readers by saying “hello” and exchanging our ideas through my blog and email.
  • To keep abreast of the latest technology. I want to learn about new technological products and services that are being introduced everyday. For example, if a new version of iPod or Windows 8 is introduced, I can search the Internet, read about the new product, and discuss it in my blog. In this way, I will be hitting “two birds in one stone”, so to speak, meaning I was able to learn the new product and at the same time, I can impart the new product information to my blog readers.
  • To maximize the use of my computer system without incurring additional expenses. Before I started blogging, I use my computer system and Internet connection at least one hour a day just to read my emails, if any, and browsing some online news that may interest me. After creating the MakeMoney7 Blog, I spend almost 5 hours a day in front of my computer when I do not have work. I visit several blogs related to my blog topics, read articles on new products and services, and write my blog articles. I pay the same monthly Internet connection fee but with increased usage that may result to higher monetary benefits.

If you like this article, please leave me some comments or advice. Please come back for more interesting ideas. Thank you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment